Putting the “Team” in TeamworkOur success is the product of dynamic teamwork. The Cazarin team is made up of dedicated, cutting-edge professionals who are committed to utilizing their skills and talents to offer you the solution that best suits your business needs. We hire only the best to provide you with superior service and exceptional results. Both the talent and personality of our individuals is key to preserving our great working environment. The company hosts quarterly events designed to strengthen our team.
Founder of Cazarin Web Group, Inc. in April 1998, Ortizcazarin is an accomplished Internet strategist and marketing executive. As an experienced speaker, author, programmer, sales executive and business owner, Ortizcazarin has helped companies of all sizes take advantage of the Internet. From developing and implementing a company Needs Analysis (information architecture), to a marketing strategy, and evaluating and tracking results - Ortizcazarin is able to skillfully address the needs of
Highlights of Ricardo’s Résumé:
- Inducted into the Alumni of Notable Achievement (ANA) on January 11, 2006 - University of Minnesota (CLA)
- Member of Beta Theta Pi Academic Fraternity
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota class of 1986 (BIS program) - focus on Computer Science and MIS
- Carlson School of Business - MBA program
- President of the Fawn Creek Association in Plymouth
- Volunteer of YFU (Youth For Understanding) exchange student program
- Website and Internet Strategist for major companies
- Rotary Member - recipient of the Paul Harris merit award in July 2009
- Christian - member of St. Bart's Catholic Church in Wayzata
- Owner of a Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Ricardo recently appeared in an article titled “The Visionary: One Business’ Journey From the Bat Cave to the Information Superhighway”. Be sure to read the article and learn more about Cazarin Interactive and its founder.